Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Week's Noteworthy FREEBIES 1/9/10

NOTE: I'm posting this early. I may have to come back and add more later if more good stuff comes out. . . and it probably will. I just seem to have extra "sit down" time on my hands right now. I'm longing to be able to get out and hit the stores, or deep clean my house, or just do something; but for the moment I seem to need a lot of rest and relaxing. So, I'm becoming quite attached to my computer.

Remember that many times coupons for the product are sent out with the samples. This is another great reason for requesting samples.

  1. IvanMog's Receive a FREE gourmet apple sample by mail. There are many different toppings to choose from.
  2. Barbara's Receive a FREE sample of Barbara’s Bakery Organic Cereal.
  3. $1/1 Johnson Baby Product Printable Print this coupon twice (if you cannot find the coupon type "baby" into the search bar) and take it to either Walmart or Target for FREE Johnson's Buddies soap or Johnson's q-tips. Look for these items in the baby aisle or with the baby care items in the soap/shampoo/lotion section of the store. (NOTE: I generally clip coupons like this and put them with my Walmart coupons (or Target) and then I hold onto them until they get nearer their expiration date (rather than redeem them right away). That way, if another store has a sale for which I need the coupon, I can use the coupon at the store that offers me the most benefit. If no great sales come up, I know that I can always go redeem my coupon before it expires (mark your calendar about a week early with a note) for free soap or q-tips.) NOTE: You can also use 11/8/RP (exp. 1/15/10) and 1/3/RP (exp. 3/15/10).
  4. SeeHere Receive 100 FREE 4x6 prints when you use the promotion code "prints."
  5. Printable coupon for a FREE Downy travel size wrinkle releaser.
  6. PostIt Receive a FREE sample of Post-it durable tabs by mail. There is also a $1/1 Printable coupon available (This is a pdf file, so you should be able to print it off as many times as you wish.). 
  7. Escada Receive a FREE sample of Escada fragrance Marine Groove. They even give you an order number so that you can track the status of your request.
  8. Vaska Receive a FREE sample of Vaska laundry products (not sure exactly what is included). Their products include laundry detergent, fabric softener, natural chlorine-free bleach, and stain remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment