Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tugaboos Diapers at Rite Aid

Have you tried Rite Aid's brand of diapers yet? I haven't but I think that I'll be buying them this week. (I included them in my scenarios. . . since I can make money buying them.) If you have, let me know what you think of them. (Of course, they would have to be pretty spectacular for me to be willing to PAY for them. . . . I kind of like my basically FREE Huggies!! He, he.)

Also, the trial sized packages ($0.99/1) of Tugaboos contain a $1/1 coupon in them, good on any size package of Tugaboo diapers. So, you can always purchase 1 trial sized package. Get the coupon and turn around and purchase another trial sized package ($0.99 - $1/1 coupon = FREE).

These would be a great filler too, even if you don't have kids in diapers. (You can always give them to someone who does or donate them - church, shelter, etc.)

3 comments:

  1. they kinda feel like huggies movers with decent absorption similar to pampers cruiser's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get basically free huggies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Tagaboos review. : )

    And I get basically FREE Huggies by combining them with other items from Rite Aid. I purchased a bunch of Huggies last week. (See my post "Rite Aid 5/23 to 5/29") I ended up making money from all my purchases and I came home with 4 packages of diapers and 4 boxes of wipes.

    ReplyDelete