Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just 1 More Thing . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . No, 4!

1. Even though there were not supposed to be any coupons in the paper this morning. . . . THERE WERE!!

Look for a very small (4 page) SmartSource insert containing the following coupons:
  • GM Cereals: Cheerios Brands $1.00/2
  • GM Cereals: Basic4, Fiber One, Honey Nut Clusters, Oatmeal Crisp, Raisin Nut Bran, Total & Wheaties $1.00/2
  • GM Cereals: Boo Berry, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Count Chocula, Dora the Explorer, Franken Berry, Golden Grahams, Kix, Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs & Trix $1.00/2
  • Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mixes 75¢/2
  • Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, 17.5+ oz pouch .50¢
  • Betty Crocker FiberOne Chewy Bars or Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars .50¢/2
  • Nature Valley Granola Bars.75¢/2
  • Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars .50¢
  • Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods Products .75/3
  • Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza Products .50¢/3
  • Totino’s Rolls Snacks .40¢/2
  • Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper or Chicken Helper Home Cooked Skillet Meals .75¢/3
  • Yoplait Frozen Smoothie $1.00
  • Wanchai Ferry Frozen EntrĂ©e $1.50
  • Yolait Yogurt Cups or Yoplait Original or Light Smoothie 40¢6
  • Yoplait Yogurt Cups or Yoplait Original or Light Smoothie 50¢8
  • Yoplait Go-Gurt 75¢2
Thanks to CherryPicker.
Also, there was a $5/1 any size Prilosec OTC product coupon in Parade magazine.
 
2. I just couldn't leave without posting 1 Rite Aid scenario.
 
1 Style Science Polarvision sunglasses (pg. 7) $12.99/1
- $10/1 RA May VV coupon = $2.99/1
($10 SCR #84 wyb any 2 Style Science or Foster Grant sunglasses - Put the other pair needed for this SCR into a different scenario for maximum savings/earnings.)

1 Soft & Beautiful or Botanicals Relaxer Kits (pg. 8) $4.99/1
- $4 SCR = $0.99/1

2 Sure for Women deodorants (pg. 9) B1G1 2.6 to 2.7 oz. $2.99/1 = $2.99/2
- 2 $1.50/1 Sure for Women or Men, exp. 6-30-10 (SS 05/02/10) = FREE or MAKE $0.01

Total before coupons = $20.97
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- $13 (in MFC and RA VV coupons)
Total OOP = $2.97 + tax
- $4 SCR
MAKE $1.03 - tax

3. And check out the Ziploc bags at Rite Aid . . . They're B1G1!!

Some regions received a B1G1 coupon in 4/11/SS - not my region. However, I do have 2 B1G1 coupons for Ziploc sandwich or snack bags (so 4 FREE for ME). They are on cardboard. I'm racking my brain to remember where I got these . . . seems to me that they were on the outside of a cereal box, but I can't remember which one. . .  They expire 6/30/11.

4. And that is it.

I'm closing my computer . . . (even though I keep thinking of things to post - like it's the end of the month and you need to print out any coupons that you want before they reset; and watch all your RA Adperks videos, and  . . . ). I could just keep going. I think my brain is working overtime trying to get a whole week's worth of posts into one or two. So, I'm going to just close my laptop and say it's over - for 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment