A couple of notes to start with:
- Make sure you know RiteAid'sCouponPolicy. Print out a copy to keep with you. This will be a great help when you get a cashier, or even a manager, who doesn't know the policy.
- Go to Rite Aid AdPerks to watch videos and earn Rite Aid Video Value coupons. You will be able to earn a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon, as well as a coupon for each product for which you watch a video. There does not appear to be a limit as to how many Video Values accounts you can have per address. . . so sign up your husband, and the rest of your family, and earn more coupons if desired.
- Print out and take additional $5/$20 coupons with you. Remember, the $5/$20 coupon is only available after you watch enough AdPerks videos. (Rite Aid Video Values only allows you to choose to print the coupon one time. You can not go back and choose to print it again later. That being said, when you originally choose to print the coupon a print screen will pop up. On that print screen it has a place for you to type in how many times you want the page printed. I try to print out at least 20 for the month as I average using around 5 a week. NOTE that the coupon is good for 2 months. So if I have any extra I just use them the following month.)
- Rite Aid has just rolled out their new program Wellness+ nationwide. If you haven't already done so, sign up for your rewards card online or in stores.
Wellness+ coupons here for:
$5.00 OFF Rite Aid Cetirizine or Loratadine with a price of $10.00 or more
$2.00 OFF MycocideNail Solution Kit
$1.00 OFF Any Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages or Neosporin Cream, Ointment or Spray
All expire on 5/31/10.
Many thanks to Debbie for emailing these to me.
All my scenarios will reflect my personal goal to either make money or at least not to have spent any at the end of the month - after I get my Single Check Rebate, Rite Aid gift cards, and/or MIR checks.
**Unless otherwise indicated, there is a limit of one single check rebate per item.
My internet access has not been reliable lately. I've been struggling to get the deals worked on while I have access. Then waiting to post until I have access again. . . . I guess some weeks/days are just like that. : )
And somehow I missed this when I was looking through the RA VV coupons.
FREE PHOTO MOUSE PAD
* Log in to your Rite Aid Video Values account here.
* Watch the Fujifilm video and receive a coupon for a free photo mouse pad.
* Create your mouse pad on Riteaid.com and have it shipped to the store of your choice.
* Make sure to take in your coupon when you pick it up and it's completely FREE!
Thanks to ThisBeautifulFrugalLife.
2 U by Kotex pads 14 to 18 ct., tampons 18 ct., liners 50 to 60 ct. or Kotex pantiliners 42 to 64 ct., pads 14 to 24 ct., tampons 18 ct. (pg. 1) $7/2
- 2 $1/1 Kotex U Product, exp. 6-30-10 (ALL YOU Apr '10; Printable) = $5/2
[or $1/1 Kotex U Liners, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
[or $1/1 Kotex U Pads, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
[or $1/1 Kotex U Tampons, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
- (or 2) $1/1 Kotex or Kotex by U Pads, Lightdays, or Security Tampons RA May VV coupon = $4/2
- $3 SCR #36 = $1/2 ( or FREE if you are able to use 2 RA VV coupons)
2 Old Spice Red Zone deodorant, body wash, or body spray (pg. 1) $2.99/1 = $5.98/2
- choose a B1G1 coupon below = $2.99/2
[ FREE Old Spice Deodorant wyb Body Wash or Deodorant, exp. 6-30 (P&G 05/02)
B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash, exp. 6-30-10 (RP 04/18/10)
FREE Old Spice Body Wash wyb Body Wash or Deodorant, exp. 6-30 (P&G 05/02)
B1G1 Old Spice Body Spray (P&G MIR Booklet)
B1G1 Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash (P&G MIR Booklet)]
- $1 SCR #61 = $1.99/2
1 Lubriderm hand or body lotion = $3.99/1 (cheapest online price - $3.21/1 w/ 20% Wellness+)
- $2/1 in-ad coupon = $1.99/1
- $2/1 Lubriderm Product, exp. 5-31-10 (ALL YOU April '10; Printable) = FREE or MAKE $0.01 (or MAKE $0.79)
($1 SCR wyb 1, $3 SCR wyb 2, $5 SCR wyb 3 - SCR #1 - if you haven't already done this deal. It's the same SCR as the Aveeno lotion. I used it in my scenarios 2 weeks ago.)
1 Schick Hydro shave gel (pg. 8) 8.4 oz. $1.99/1
- $1/1 Shick Hydro Shave Gel (SS 5/09/10) = $0.99/1
- $1 off any skin care purchase of $10+ (Wellness+ coupons here - if Old Spice, Lubriderm, and Schick are all considered skin care) = MAKE $0.01
4 single serve candy bars $1/2 = $2/4
- (choose 4 coupons below) = FREE or MAKE $0.??
[$0.55/1 Reeses Dark Peanut Butter Cups, exp. 5-31-10 (SS 03/14/10)
$0.55/1 Hershey’s Bliss Chocolate Bar, exp. 7-25-10 (SS 04/25/10)
FREE Hershey's Dark Bar wyb Chocolate Bar, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
Total before coupons = $20.18
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- at least $14.09 ($15.09 w/ 2 Kotex VV coupons) (in MFC, RA VV, Wellness+, and in-ad coupons)
Total OOP = $1.09 (or $0.09 w/ 2 VV coupons) + tax
- $4 SCR
MAKE $2.91 (or $3.91) - tax
1 Infusium 23 shampoo or conditioner (pg. 4) $3.99/1 (unsure of reg. price / Wellness+ discount)
- $3/1 Select Infusium 23 Products, exp. 6-30-10 (ALL YOU May '10) = $0.99/1
2 Tresemme shampoo, conditioner, or stylers (pg. 4) $3.29/1 = $6.58/2
- 2 $2/1 TRESemme Fresh Start or Naturals Hair Care RA VV coupon = $2.58/2
[also a B1G1 Tresemme Fresh Start (printable - no longer available) - buy two, using 2 RA VV coupons and pay $1.29/2]
- $1 off any haircare purchase of $10 Wellness+ coupon = $1.58/2
(NOTE: if you are unable to use 2 VV coupons then you'll make $2 less at the end of the transaction.)
1 Accu Chek $9.99/1
- $5/1 Accu-Check Aviva System, exp. 7-31-10 (SS 3/28/10) = $4.99/1
- $9.99 MIR (located inside the box) = FREE to MAKE $5
Total before coupons = $20.56
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- at least $13 (in MFC, RA VV, and Wellness+ coupons)
Total OOP = $2.56 + tax
- $9.99 MIR
MAKE $7.43 (or $5.43 w/ only 1 RA VV coupon on the Tresemme) - tax
NOTE: You could also put this charcoal with the AccuCheck to get both for FREE (actually you'd make $1.01). Of course you would need to include whatever FREE product below you choose in your purchase.
1 Kingsford Match Light (12.5 lb.) or Original Charcoal (16.6 lb.) $9.99/1
- FREE Glad Product wyb Kingsford Charcoal Printable = $9.99/1
[or FREE Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing wyb Kingsford Charcoal - same link as above]
[or FREE KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce wyb Kingsford Charcoal - same link as above]
- $1 SCR #92 = $8.99/1
4 Coke products $14/4
- 2 $1/2 in-ad coupons = $12/4
(- 2 $0.50 off any snack purchase of $5+ (Wellness+ coupon) = $11/4 - if you are allowed to use them on the Coke and if you are allowed to use more than one like Wellness+ coupon in the same transaction)
12 Nabisco single serve crackers (pg. 6) $1/2 (or any 3+ Nabisco crackers products that I want that equal $6 - remember to figure in the % off using your Wellness+ card) = $6/12
- 3 $2/1 any Nabisco cracker wyb any Coke product (tearpad coupon found at Giant Eagle - I only have 3 of these coupons, so I wrote the scenario for 3 coupons, but if you have more you could use them and have a GREAT deal.) = FREE
- $0.50 off any snack purchase of $5+ (Wellness+ coupons here) = MAKE $0.50
($6 towards $2 SCR #94 wyb $10 Nabisco products)
Total before coupons = at least $20.00
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- at least $8.50 (or $9.50 if allowed the Wellness+ on the Coke) (in MFC, Wellness+, and in-ad coupons)
Total OOP = $6.50 (or $5.50) + tax
(NOTE: I might also purchase cheaper Coke products and get an additional $4+ in Nabisco crackers. This would get me to the $10 mark for $2 SCR #94 wyb $10 Nabisco products. - - - My internet is down while I'm typing this up. I need to check to see if there are any other Nabisco or Coke coupons.)
All in all, this was a rather slow week in my opinion. : ) But honestly, it's a rather welcome break. I've been doing 7+ transactions a week for the last couple of months (or at least so it seems - I have to actually go count them). My record week so far has been 14 transactions (not all in the same day)! This will give me a chance to catch my breath and get a handle on my rainchecks.