A couple of notes to start with:
- Make sure you know RiteAid'sCouponPolicy. Print out a copy to keep with you. This will be a great help when you get a cashier, or even a manager, who doesn't know the policy.
- Go to Rite Aid AdPerks to watch videos and earn Rite Aid Video Value coupons. You will be able to earn a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon, as well as a coupon for each product for which you watch a video. There does not appear to be a limit as to how many Video Values accounts you can have per address. . . so sign up your husband, and the rest of your family, and earn more coupons if desired.
- Print out and take additional $5/$20 coupons with you. Remember, the $5/$20 coupon is only available after you watch enough AdPerks videos. (Rite Aid Video Values only allows you to choose to print the coupon one time. You can not go back and choose to print it again later. That being said, when you originally choose to print the coupon a print screen will pop up. On that print screen it has a place for you to type in how many times you want the page printed. I try to print out at least 20 for the month as I average using around 5 a week. NOTE that the coupon is good for 2 months. So if I have any extra I just use them the following month.)
- Rite Aid has just rolled out their new program Wellness+ nationwide. If you haven't already done so, sign up for your rewards card online or in stores.
$5.00 OFF Rite Aid Cetirizine or Loratadine with a price of $10.00 or more
$2.00 OFF MycocideNail Solution Kit
$1.00 OFF Any Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages or Neosporin Cream, Ointment or Spray
All expire on 5/31/10.
Many thanks to Debbie for emailing these to me.
Wellness+ coupons here for:
50 Cents OFF any Greeting Card purchase of $5.00 or more
$1.00 OFF any pain reliever purchase of $10.00 or more
$1.00 OFF any cosmetics purchase of $10.00 or more
$1.00 OFF any vitamin purchase of $10.00 or more
All expire on 5/29/10.
All my scenarios will reflect my personal goal to either make money or at least not to have spent any at the end of the month - after I get my Single Check Rebate, Rite Aid gift cards, and/or MIR checks.
**Unless otherwise indicated, there is a limit of one single check rebate per item.
If you haven't taken advantage of this deal yet . . .
FREE PHOTO MOUSE PAD
* Log in to your Rite Aid Video Values account here.
* Watch the Fujifilm video and receive a coupon for a free photo mouse pad.
* Create your mouse pad on Riteaid.com and have it shipped to the store of your choice.
* Make sure to take in your coupon when you pick it up and it's completely FREE!
Thanks to ThisBeautifulFrugalLife.
Once again, this looks like a slow week (a great week to get your feet wet if you are just starting to shop Rite Aid). And once again, I'm not too disappointed with the slow week. I needed a break from 7+ transactions a week.
6 M&M chocolate candies 12.6 oz. (**must be this size bag, for sale and coupon**) (pg. 1) B1G1 $3.99/1 = $11.97/6
- 2 B2G1 M&M Chocolate Candies, exp. 5-30-10 (RP 05/02/10) = $3.99/6
1 BandAid kids 20-25 ct., sheer 40-60 ct., plastic strips 60 ct. $1.99/1
- $0.50/1 Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages, exp. 6-30-10 (SS 04/25/10) (some regions received $1/1 coupons) = $1.49/1
[ or $0.50/1 Band-Aid Product, exp. 5-31-10 (RP 03/14/10)]
- $1.00 Wellness + coupon = $0.49/1
1 Mitchum anti-perspirant or deodorant $2.99/1
- $0.75/1 Mitchum or Mitchum for Women, exp. 6-13-10 (SS 05/09/10) = $2.24/1
- $1 SCR #64 = $1.24/1
2 Reach Total Care toothbrush (pg. 2) $2.99/1 = $5.98/2
- B1G1 Select Reach Toothbrushes, exp. 12-31-10 (RP 05/16/10; RP 1/3/10) = $2.99/2
- $1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Floss, exp. 6/30/10 (RP 10/04/09; RP 10/18/09; RP 03/07/10) = $1.99/2
- 2 $1/1 in-ad coupons = FREE or MAKE $0.01
Total before coupons = $22.93
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- at least $16.22 (in MFC, Wellness+, and in-ad coupons)
Total OOP = $1.71 + tax
- $1 SCR
COST $0.71 + tax
(I'm not sure what the 20% Wellness+ discount will apply to and what it will not. I'm hoping that this will reduce my OOP costs to under $1. That way I will end up actually making a little money on this purchase.)
1 Huggies jumbo pk. diapers, training pants, or GoodNights $8.99/1
- $3/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Printable = $5.99/1
[ or $3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers - same link as above]
(goes toward SCR #800 Buy 5 get coupon for 1 FREE)
2 Huggies baby wipes 64 to 72 ct. (pg. 8) $5/2
- $2/2 Huggies baby wipes Printable = $3/2
2 Natures Bounty vitamins (pg. 12) B1G1 (Vit. D is around $6.49 for the small bottles = $6.49/2
- 2 $5/1, $3/1, or $2/1 (Go here to sign up, Or go here to log in. Search your shelves for previously bought Natures Bounty vitamins. Enter the codes and print the best coupon you can. This coupon should be able to be printed 6 times!! Go buy your vitamins. Enter in your new codes and if you have enough points, you can print another set of $5/1 coupons - you must print from another computer.) = FREE or MAKE about $3.51
- $1/1 Natures Bounty RA April VV coupon (or use 2 if your RA allows and make an extra dollar) = MAKE about $4.51 or $5.51
NOTE: If you are getting a more expensive vitamin, do not add this filler. If you are getting the Vit. D above, then you'll be -$0.52 at the end of this purchase. You must add a filler. Either choose something you want that is $0.52+ or consider adding:
1 Wonderful pistachios 8 oz. (pg. 6) $1.99/1
- $1/1 Wonderful Pistachios, exp. 5-31-10 (SS 11/15/09) = $0.99/1
Total before coupons = around $22.47 (with the pistachios filler)
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- $18 (or $19 w/ 2 VV on the vitamins) (in MFC and RA VV coupons)
Total OOP = - $0.53 ( - $1.53 You might need to buy extra pistachios if you are going to use 2 VV coupons on the vitamins.) + tax
COST - $0.53 + tax
(NOTE: I'm unsure of the regular prices, so beward of the Wellness+ card.)
Purchase #3 (These items are not in the ad and not on sale. This purchase only works out FREE if you have the 20% Wellness+ discount. If you have 10% Wellness+ discount the purchase would cost you $2.08 and it would cost $4.98 if you have no discount. If you are able to use multiple RA VV coupons your OOP totals would be lower than what I've stated here - you could still get the items FREE with a 10% discount.) Subtract $3 from your OOP costs if you are able to use multiples.) Thanks to Simply99 at SlickDeals for this scenario idea.
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean starter bottles $9.99/1 = $19.98/2
- $4/2 20% Wellness+ discount = $15.98
- 2 $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter Printable = $5.98
- $1/1 Rite Aid VV coupon = $4.98/2
(or if you are able to use 2 VV coupons = $3.98/2)
2 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean refill bottles $4.49/1 = $8.98/2
- $1.80 20% Wellness+ discount = $7.18/2
- 2 FREE Refill wby Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean Power Sprayer Printable = FREE
(NOTE: The max value of this coupon is $3.99, so if you don't have the 20% discount, then these will not be completely FREE.)
(- 2 $1/1 RA VV coupons if you are able to use multiple VV coupons and allowed overage = MAKE $2)
(NOTE: At this point, your total after all coupons (not including the extra 3 VV coupons) should be - $0.02 + tax. The - $0.02 should be applied to your tax and you should not need the extra filler below as your total after tax will not be below $0. However, I always find that it is better to have a filler like the one below in your cart ready . . . just in case. You never know how the cashier's day has been going. : ) If you indeed need to use the filler, your total after coupons will be $0.01 + tax.)
1 Tide travel/trial size $1.29/1
- $0.26 Wellness+ 20% discount = $1.03/1
- $1/1 Tide (P&G) = $0.03/1
Total before coupons = $23.16 (Total is calculated after Wellness+ 20% discount, without extra 3 RA VV coupons, and without Tide filler.)
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- at least $18.18 (in MFC and RA VV coupons)
Total OOP = - $0.02 + tax (If you are using the extra 3 RA VV coupons you will need to add an item of your choice that = $3 after coupons.)
COST $0.00 + tax