Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Rite Aid Page on the Blog

I'm going to be doing some upgrades around the site, so you might see some random things happening around here this month.

I'll admit. . . my blogging knowledge is pretty limited. (More like - I don't really have a clue what I'm doing.) So, I do everything by trial and error (not the best way to do things I'm sure, but with my very limited knowledge, I'm not sure what else to do).

Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that I've added a Rite Aid page! At the top left of the blog you should now see two "tabs" (Home, Rite Aid). The Rite Aid page is still in it's infancy, so please be patient as I try to manuver my way around the page creation.

I'd love to hear any suggestions that you might have, tips, or comments. If you can think of something that would be helpful to have on this page, please let me know. I'd like to make this page as helpful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment