Friday, September 3, 2010

4 New FREE e-Books

Here are 4 new e-books that can be downloaded for FREE. All are pdf files, so you do not have to download them before you can view them. I always like to preview the contents first and then decide whether or not I want to save a copy. I either download it to my computer or just print out a hard copy. The great thing about printing out a hard copy is that I don't have to print the whole e-book. If there are only one or two pages that I'm interested in, I can print only those pages.


Free eCookbook - 42 Easy Gluten-Free Recipes, featuring over 55 pages of spectacular gluten-free recipes. Click Here


Free eBook – 16 Free Crochet Shawl Patterns, featuring 19 pages of fabulous crochet shawl patterns.



Free eCookbook – 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes, featuring 40 pages of fun and easy after school snack ideas. Click Here



RecipeLion
Free eCookbook – 33 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes, featuring 52 pages of restaurant copycat recipes. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment