Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 More Rite Aid Deals

Since this isn't on sale, you may want to wait to purchase this and see if a better deal will come up. Just make sure that you print your coupons now!

2 Kendall AMD (not in ad) $4.99/1 = $9.98/2
- 20% Wellness+ Discount = $8/2
- 2 $2.50/1 Kendall AMD Antimicrobial Wound Care Printable = $3/2
- $3 SCR wyb 2 = FREE


This isn't on sale either, but because of the circumstances it would be better to buy this when it is full price - it will count for more money toward the $25 transaction goal.

2 Pepsi Max (not in ad) 20 oz. $??/2
- B1G1 Pepsi Max 20 oz. or 2 liter Printable (This will print upon clicking! Have your printer ready.) = $??/2
- B1G1 Pepsi 20 oz. Sept. RA VV coupon (This is a short barcode coupon - multiple use/print!!!) = FREE
(NOTE: This should work, however, YMMV (Your Milage May Vary) depending on your RA manager and your cashier.)

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I couldnt get to RA :P I did some early shopping but not everything. Drat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. :( I didn't get out a second time either. My kiddos and I are still sick. So I also missed out on my own later deals. (I sure hope that someone out there benefited from my work!) I'm still going to get the two above - since they are not week specific. : )

    Erin

    ReplyDelete