Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snooping . . .

Ok, so I was doing a bit of snooping this afternoon and I found that I was suddenly getting traffic from a particular website, LivingLikeNoOneElse (a community of people committed to following Dave Ramsey's financial plan).

Hello and welcome to anyone visiting from there.  : )

Well, curiosity got the best of me and I just had to go check them out to see what was going on. And what I found was a fellow blogger, Challice, had recommended my website as the place she goes for her Rite Aid deals. Wow, how flattering. Now, my curiosity was really peaked . . . I had to go check out the blog, Sodbusters. And there right on the first page were Rite Aid deals and a link to my blog. Thank you. Thank you. (Hint: You might want to check out Sodbusters for variations of my Rite Aid scenarios.)

I also love seeing others' purchases/shopping trips. Check out Challice's. She's got great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment