Saturday, February 13, 2010

FREE Printable Valentines

Tomorrow is Valentines's Day! Are you ready?
I thought I'd share with you some links that I found helpful.

IHeartFacesPhotography  (Scoll half-way down the page) My 3 year old was supposed to have his preschool Valentines party eariler this week, but it was canceled due to snow. He'll be taking these to hand out to his friends on Mon. I printed them on cardstock, stapled them to ziploc snack bags I got for free (a while back), and filled them with free Valentine candy from Rite Aid and Walgreens.

LivingLocurto These are adorable little Valentines that print out 9 to a page. There are also matching bookmarks on the website.

Twig&Thistle These are perfect for larger gift giving and oh so elegant. (Don't have a bag to print on. Print it on cardstock and use as a card or glue to bag.

TheRubberPunkin Just print on cardstock to make some of the cutest more adult looking Valentines.

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of what I found for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment