Monday, January 17, 2011

Last Week's Shopping Trips

Last weekend my family was all sick with the stomach bug. Yuck! I spent the beginning of the week making sure everyone was feeling better and then spraying down everything and washing sheets, etc.  : )


I did end up making it out to Rite Aid twice. But by the time I made it to the store, the Motrin had been reduced to 1 lonely box and the Clean and Clear was just gone. Still I was pleased to find the Tylenol Precise, Quaker, and Kellogg's well stocked.


On Saturday night, my whole family accompanied me on my 2nd trip to Rite Aid for the week.  : ) Of course, everything I was looking for was sold out and I had to (okay, chose to) get a mountain of rainchecks. The Nivea was purchased with a raincheck (FREE after coupon and +UP). The Sharpies and Hormel ended up costing me a little after coupons and +UPs. I say "costing" me . . .   He, he.

I used my previously earned +UPs to pay for everything you see pictured in this post. I ended up paying $0.61 OOP for everything.

How did you do last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment