Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rite Aid Phone Numbers

So, I just spent quite a while talking to Rite Aid people today, and they gave me some direct numbers that we'll probably be using quite a bit. Hopefully these work for you!


I spoke to:

Eric Harkreader @ 717-975-5713...he told me the better number to call was:

Customer Service @ 1-800-RITEAID (1-800-748-3243). That number will eventually get you where you need to go, but you have to go through the menu. Once I got who I needed, I asked for their direct number. Here's what I ended up with:

Single Check Rebates: 1-888-213-9920
This is the number to call if you purchased a SCR item on a raincheck. The first step is to enter the receipt numbers into the Rite Aid website, then wait till the receipt has been processed. Call this number when the receipt has been processed and they'll adjust your balance to reflect the raincheck items.

+UP Rewards: 1-800-223-4401
Call here to get +UP Rewards that didn't print with your receipt. They'll need a lot of info from your receipt, so make sure you have it with you when you call. Your +UP Rewards will be mailed to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment