Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Grandparents Have Arrived!

This morning I drove to the Pittsburgh airport to pick up my parents. They are going to be staying with us for a little over a week. Yeah! It's so nice to be able to visit with them. The last time I saw them was in December at my sister's wedding. Until today, they had never met my youngest son, Nathanael.

For those of you who do not know, my parents are missionaries in Guatemala. (I left Guatemala when I came up to the States for college.) You can read about some of their work and adventures at their blog Spaughs In Guatemala.

. . . Just thought that I'd let you know what I was doing yesterday . . .      : )

This is a completely random picture. It has nothing to do with my parents coming into town. I just wanted to post it.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment