Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rite Aid Ad Preview 5/2 to 5/8

Below is a preview of the Rite Aid ad for next week. It is the Wellness+ version of the ad. If you want to view a non-Wellness version, please click the link for the larger ad below.
Also, please remember that ads and prices can vary some by region. You can see a larger version of the ad here. Thanks to IHeartRiteAid.

** And if you generally get the short ad, you can see a preview of it here!** Thanks to IHeartRiteAid.

Ok, due to the fact that nobody ever puts any comments under the preview post, I'm changing my tactics. . . : )
Now, I'd like to say:  If anyone sees ANY coupon match-ups please let us know by posting them. If you guys are willing to help me in this way, I'll be able to save some time and get the senarios out earlier. Thanks.


Just a heads up. . . Cover Girl is B1G1 again this week. There was a regional (not my region) B1G1 Cover Girl coupon that came out in 4/11/RP. If you are wanting to do this deal, order your coupons now.  : )

And on pg. 8 (the bottom right hand corner with the Dial) is Nivea body wash for $3.99/1. Coupons for $4/1 are found in 5/2/RP (again regional and not my region) and a B1G1 coupon in May All You!



Thanks to HCW.

No comments:

Post a Comment