Wednesday, April 28, 2010

End of the Month - Print Coupons

Part of my garden has been planted with cool weather crops. I have lettuce (red and green leaf), cilantro, beets, onions, and radishes. I'm a little late getting the snow peas in the ground (I plan on doing that next week) but it should be okay. My little rose bush and violas that I overwintered in my sunroom are full of blooms. Next month I plan on starting the warm weather vegatables in the sunroom. The beds for them are almost ready in the garden . . . now if the weather would just warm up.  : )

The end of the month means it's time to print any coupons you may want . . .

  • Coupon sites will reset their coupons with the beginning of the month. Many will be pulled down and new ones will take their place. Check out Coupons.comRedPlum.com, and Smartsource.com to view the current coupons and print out any you want before it's too late. 

  • If you haven't finished watching the Rite Aid videos for April, you only have until midnight of the 30th to do so. Remember that these coupons do not expire until May 31st, so you still have time to use them, but after the 30th you will no longer be able to earn the April coupons. And per Rite Aid's coupon policy, Rite Aid coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons for even greater savings. Simply log onto RiteAidVideoValues to earn your coupons. (NOTE: You do not have to print the April VV coupons. As long as you have watched the videos, they will not disappear until May 31st. I do not print out my VV coupons until I am going to use them so as to avoid wasting paper and ink.)

No comments:

Post a Comment