A couple of notes to start with:
- Make sure you know RiteAid'sCouponPolicy. Print out a copy to keep with you. This will be a great help when you get a cashier, or even a manager, who doesn't know the policy.
- Go to Rite Aid AdPerks to watch videos and earn Rite Aid Video Value coupons. You will be able to earn a $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon, as well as a coupon for each product for which you watch a video. There does not appear to be a limit as to how many Video Values accounts you can have per address. . . so sign up your husband, and the rest of your family, and earn more coupons if desired.
- Print out and take additional $5/$20 coupons with you. Remember, the $5/$20 coupon is only available after you watch enough AdPerks videos. (Rite Aid Video Values only allows you to choose to print the coupon one time. You can not go back and choose to print it again later. That being said, when you originally choose to print the coupon a print screen will pop up. On that print screen it has a place for you to type in how many times you want the page printed. I try to print out at least 20 for the month as I average using around 5 a week. NOTE that the coupon is good for 2 months. So if I have any extra I just use them the following month.)
- Rite Aid has just rolled out their new program Wellness+ nationwide. If you haven't already done so, sign up for your rewards card online or in stores.
All my scenarios will reflect my personal goal to either make money or at least not to have spent any at the end of the month - after I get my Single Check Rebate, Rite Aid gift cards, and/or MIR checks.
**Unless otherwise indicated, there is a limit of one single check rebate per item.
My brain is a little overloaded this week. There are so many possibilities . . .
U by Kotex ultra thin pads 14-18 ct., tampons 18 ct., liner 50-60 ct. (pg. 1) $3.49/1
- $1/1 Kotex U Product, exp. 6-30-10 (ALL YOU Apr '10; Printable) = $2.49/1
[or $1/1 Kotex U Liners, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
[or $1/1 Kotex U Pads, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
[or $1/1 Kotex U Tampons, exp. 5-30-10 (SS 04/18/10)]
- $1/1 Kotex Pads, Lightdays, or Security Tampons RA March VV coupon = $1.49/1
- $3.49 SCR #36 = MAKE $2
2 Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets (pg. 1) 20 load B1G1 ($8.99/1) = $8.99/2
- 2 $2/1 Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets, exp. 5-15-10 (RP 04/18/10) = $4.99/2
- 1 $2/1 (or 2 if your RA allows) Purex Complete 3-in-1 RA March VV coupons = $2.99/2 (or $0.99/2)
(**NOTE: if you are able to use 2 VV coupons make sure that you add an item at least $1.06 after coupons or your total will be below $0.**)
Bounty Basic paper towels (pg. 9) $0.99/1
- $1/1 Bounty paper towel, P&G Rebate Booklet = FREE or MAKE $0.01
TGI Fridays (pg. 12) 3-5.75 oz. $0.99/1
- $1.50/1 TGIF Snack Product Printable = FREE or MAKE $0.51
2 Crest rinse (pg. 8) $2.99/1 = $5.98/2
- 2 $2/1 Crest Rinse, exp. 4-30-10 (P&G 03/07/10) = $1.98/2
Total before coupons = $20.44
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- $14.50 (or $16.50) (in MFC and RA VV coupons)
Total OOP = $0.94 (at least $0) + tax
- $3.49 SCR
MAKE $2.55 (or around $3.49) - tax
Purchase #2 (These items are listed in the long ads only. But even if you don't get the long ad, check your local RA as sometimes the items ring up at the same sale price - you'll need to do a price check.)
2 GE Reveal lightbulbs 4 pk. (pg. 9) 40, 60, 75, or 100 watt $6/2
- 2 $1/1 Select GE Products, exp. 5-5-10 (SS 03/07/10) = $4/2
- 1 (or 2 if your RA allows) $0.50/1 GE Reveal Product RA April VV printable = $3.50/2 (or $3/2)
- $2 SCR #7 wyb 2 = $1.50/2 (or $1/2)
- $2 Bonus SCR #207 wyb 2 = MAKE $0.50 (or MAKE $1)
Sea Breeze astringent (pg. 3) 10 oz. $4.99/1
- $1/1 Sea Breeze Product, exp. 5-31-10 (SS 04/11/10) = $3.99/1
[or $1/1 Sea Breeze Product, exp. 4-30-10 (ALL YOU Apr '10)]
- $3 SCR #50 = $0.99/1
2 Dex4 glucose liquid blast $5/2
- $3 SCR #10 wyb 2 = $2/2
2 Old Spice Red Zone deodorant 2.6-3.25 oz., body wash 12-18 oz., body spray 4 oz. $7/2 (** Yes, last week we did SCR #45 and this week it's SCR #46; they are different!**)
- B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash, exp. 6-30-10 (RP 04/18/10) = $3.50/2
[ or B1G1 Old Spice Body Spray (P&G MIR Booklet)]
[ or B1G1 Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash (P&G MIR Booklet)]
[ or FREE Old Spice Deodorant wyb Select Products, exp. 4-30 (P&G 3/7/10)]
- $1 SCR #46 wyb 2 = $2.50/2
Total before coupons = $22.99
- $5/20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
- $7 (or $7.50) (in MFC and RA VV coupons)
Total OOP = $10.99 (or $10.49) + tax
- $11 SCR
MAKE $0.01 (or $0.51) - tax
Okay, here is where my brain started going in 8 different directions . . . so give me time to put this into scenarios . . . or do it yourself and share it with us.
Items that are FREE after coupon or if your RA allows, will give overage:
Natures Bounty vitamins (pg. 6) B1G1 = $??/2
- 2 $5/1, $3/1, or $2/1 (Go here to sign up, Or go here to log in. Search your shelves for previously bought Natures Bounty vitamins. Enter the codes and print the best coupon you can. This coupon should be able to be printed 6 times!! Go buy your vitamins. Enter in your new codes and if you have enough points, you can print another set of $5/1 coupons - you must print from another computer.) = $??/2
[ or - 2 $1/1 Nature's Bounty Vitamins/Supplements, exp. 5-1-10 (RP 03/14/10)]
- 2 $1/1 Natures Bounty RA March and April VV coupons = $??/2
- 2 $2/1 vitamin purchase Wellness+ coupon (vitamins must be at least $5.99/1) = $??/2
BeneVia (pg. 6) 4 pk. 8 oz. each B1G1 (B1G1 till 5/15/2010) $8.99/1 = $8.99/2
- 2 $3/1 Benevia Balanced Nutrition Drink, exp. 4-30-10 (RP 03/07/10; Printable) = $2.99/2
- 2 $2/1 BeneVia Heart Health Nutrition Drink RA March and April VV coupons = FREE or MAKE $1.01
Items that would be great to pair with those above:
Burt's Bees hair, skin, or lip care (pg. 3) $2.49 to $29.99
$1/1 Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste, exp. 7-11-10 (SS 04/18/10)
$1/1 Burt's Bees Non-Lip Product, exp. 7-11-10 (SS 04/18/10)
$1/1 Burts Bees Natural Acne Solutions RA April VV coupon
(NOTE: The idea here would be to buy something for $2.49 or as close to that as possible and be able to use $1/1 coupon. 11 items at $2.49 each would = $27.39 This would then qualify you for the SCR below.)
$5 SCR #75 wyb $25 Burt’s Bees, Brita or Green Works Products = ??
[also $1/1 Clorox Green Works Printable AND $1/1 Clorox Green Works RA April VV coupon - so check out the price on this too.]
Hawaiian Tropic sun care products (pg. 12) B1G1 = ??
- 2 $1/1 Hawaiian Tropic Printable = ??
[or 2 $2/1 Hawaiian Tropics coupons found inside pamphlets (brown in color) at CVS - display in cosmetics aisle]
Huggies jumbo diapers, Goodnights, baby wipes 320-360 ct. (pg. 8) $8.99/1 (long ad only)
- $3/1 Huggies Diapers Printable = $5.99/1
[or $3/1 Huggies Diapers Printable (IE) or Printable (FF)]
- $2/1 Huggies Diapers RA March VV coupon = $3.99/1
So, let me know what you have found . . . 'cause this week just has too much potential. : )