Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last Week . . .

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am still here.  : )
I've had a busy/crazy week. . . .
. . . I've missed some of my regular posts - and will continue to miss until Wed.

My internet was supposed to get fixed last Wed. but didn't. Armstrong is coming out next Wed. to fix it . . . we hope.

My computer is giving me problems with the power cord. The slightest touch or bump will cause it to unplug and you have to fiddle with it for a long while to get it to connect again.

So, I'll sit down to get some work done on the computer and the internet will be down (this week it's been working - only it cuts out every 3 to 15 min. And when it goes down it generally comes right back or sometimes it will be down for 10, 15, 20 min.). I'll get it working/wait until it's working but then one of my kids will bump into the table and the power will go down. When I get that fixed many times the internet will be down again. And so goes the cycle.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment