Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of the Month - Print Coupons

My internet is up and running!! Yeah! I just celebrated my birthday (I won't tell you which one). In my vegetable garden the cool weather crops are trying to go to seed and my warm weather crops are just starting to produce. Weeding is becoming a daily task (believe it or not, I enjoy it). Inside my house not much has changed.

The end of the month means it's time to print any coupons you may want . . .

  • Coupon sites will reset their coupons with the beginning of the month. Many will be pulled down and new ones will take their place. Check out Coupons.comRedPlum.com, and Smartsource.com to view the current coupons and print out any you want before it's too late. 

  • Rite Aid changed their videos early. You can log onto RiteAidVideoValues to earn your JULY coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment