Monday, March 29, 2010

Track Spending With Me Through 2010! Week of 3/27/2010


Interested in tracking your spending with me? Refer to my original post here and my post here.

Okay, I thought that 9 separate transactions at Rite Aid in any given week was a lot. . . . this week I did a total of 11 transactions!! The diapers and wipes were just too tempting. Once again I didn't get out until Saturday afternoon. I had to go by three different Rite Aids.



I forgot to include my 5 jars of Planters peanuts and my 8 packages of Reeses dark peanut butter cups in my photo.

Rite Aid
Spent OOP: $49.20 (the most ever for me, by far!)
Store Coupons: $127.10
Manuf Coupons: $65.85
Rebates: $75.99 (includes J&J and heart healthy rebate- hadn't finished them until this week; also MIR from Organix.)
Real Cost to My Family: MADE $26.79 after MIR
Total Value of Products: $242.15 (I just used the sale value of the items.)
Total Saved: $268.94
% Saved: 111.06%


At Giant Eagle, I purchased 26 Weight Watchers Smart Ones (frozen dinners), 12 Pillsbury, 3 No Yolk pasta, 5 Land O Lakes tubs, and many other items that I can't currently remember. . . No picture either.   :  (

All Grocery and Drugstore Purchases
Spent OOP: $57.90
Store Savings and Coupons: $160.52
Manuf Coupons: $95.75
Rebates: $75.99
Real Cost to My Family: MADE $18.09 (This does not include the CATs I received this week.)
Total Value of Products: $314.17
Total Saved: $332.26
% Saved: 105.76%


As I get caught up - might take me a while - I'll post my year-to-date totals.

Let's encourage each other! Let me know how you did this past week. You are welcome to track your spending with me, or I'd also love to hear about your latest, greatest shopping trip.

Don't have a blog or web page to link, just post in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment