Friday, March 5, 2010

Revisiting the B1G1 Purex at Walgreens (= 2 FREE)

The Purex pictured below is the one that is B1G1 at Walgreens till Saturday, 3/6.
Late last night I came across two more blogs that had posted that Walgreens had Purex B1G1. I read through the comments and found that people were reporting that they indeed had been able to get this deal. Some people reported that the Purex was not labeled B1G1, but that it rung up that way anyways. I decided that I had to give it a try. I needed to pick up my FREE photo order from Walgreens anyway.

So first thing this morning, I loaded up my baby in the car (my husband stayed home with my other 2 boys - Friday is his day off) and headed up the road to Walgreens. And. . . I found it!!!

I purchased 4 Purex, used 2 B1G1 coupons (2/21/RP), and payed just $0.72 (tax) for all 4!!

Regular price of the Purex is $5.99/1. It is a 32 load bottle. 50 fl. oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment