Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Mega Swag Bucks Friday!


Wish there was a frequent flyer mile for surfing the web? Now there is! SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn by searching the web, and shopping at your favorite online stores. It's FREE, easy, and fun, and the PRIZES are amazing! Click here to get started!

Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, which means better odds of winning BIG Swag Bucks denominations - up to 10,000 in one search! It's completely Free and Swag bucks can be traded in for rewards such as gift cards, electronics, apparel, household goods and much more!

I love Swag Bucks because I can redeem my points for FREE Amazon gift cards (among other things). This is one way that I've reduced our household spending. I can purchase books for my son's schooling on Amazon. I can purchase diapers (used to do this - no longer need to - I get enough for FREE without Amazon). I can even purchase vacuum bags (Who ever gets coupons for these?). And the best thing about Amazon is that shipping over $25 is FREE too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment