Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 DAY Rite Aid Ad Preview and Coupon Matchups 12/8 to 12/11

Below is a preview of the Rite Aid ad for next week. Please remember that ads and prices can vary some by region. You can see a larger version of the ad here. Thanks to IHeartRiteAid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember unless specifically stated in the ad, there are no limits on +UP Rewards.

This starts tomorrow. If you see anything impressive, let me know. I only had a moment to glance at it, and I didn't see anything that really caught my eye.

Let me know what you see.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Thanks to IHeartRiteAid.

No comments:

Post a Comment