- Giant Eagle's ad runs from Thursday to Wednesday.
- My GE doubles all coupons up to $0.99.
- Don't forget to load your GE card with Giant Eagle's EOffers and with e-coupons from Shortcuts and Cellfire. (If the same coupon is on more than one site, only load one at a time. After you have redeemed/used the first coupon, then go back and load the next. If you load both to your card, you will loose one of them.)
- Be careful with the CAT deals. If you do two of the same CAT deals in the same transaction, the CAT may not print. Check your ad to make sure that you separate like CAT deals into separate transactions.
- Remember, you can order coupons that you don't have from a CouponClippingService.
This is still very much in-progress!! Please check back Thursday night for a complete list of deals.
20 Yoplait Cups (pg. 1) 4 or 6 oz. $10/20
- 2 $0.50/4 Yoplait Yogurt Cups or Smoothie = $8/20
- 2 $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups, exp. 10-2-10 (SS 08/08/10 #2; Printable; Printable) = $6.40/20 OOP
- $2 OYNSO wyb 20 Yoplait Yogurt Cups = $4.40/20 ($0.22/1)
(NOTE: Obviously, the best deal would be if you had 5 of the $0.50/4 coupons - you'd need 3 computers. Then it would cost you $3/20 after CAT or $0.15 each.)
2 Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops (pg. 1) B1G1 = $??/2
2 Boneless Bottom Round Roast or Value Pk. Steaks (pg. 1) B1G1 = $??/2
2 BallPark Franks (pg. 1) 12.8 to 16 oz. B1G1 = $??/2
- $0.75/2 Ball Park Franks, exp. 9-11-10 (RP 08/01/10) = $??/2
[also $0.75/1 Ball Park Singles or Jumbo, exp. 9-11-10 (RP 08/01/10)]
1 Nesquik Single Serve Flavored Milk (pg. 2) 16 oz. $10/10 = $1/1
- $0.50/1 Nestle Nesquik, exp. 10-31-10 (RP 08/01/10 #2) = FREE
1 Italian Style Pizza Shells (pg. 2) 2 pk. $10/10 = $1/1
(NOTE: If your family likes Pizza this would be a great meal on the cheap.)
1 Sugardale Hot Dogs (pg. 3) 16 oz. $1/1
1 Vlasic Relish (pg. 5) 9 or 10 oz. $10/10 = $1/1
- $0.55/1 Vlasic, exp. 3-31-11 (hang tag coupons - found at GE) = FREE
2 Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin Roast (pg. 6) B1G1 = $??/2
2 Boneless Value Pk. County Style Pork Ribs or Chef's Prime Roast (pg. 6) B1G1 = $??/2
Buy 5 participating products and get a coupon for $5 off your purchase of selected gift cards:
(Qualifying Gift Cards include: Aeropostale, American Eagle, Outfitters, Applebee's, Best Buy, Chili's Grill and Bar, Disney, The Home Depot, iTunes Store, JCPenney, Marshalls, Red Robin, Sears, Staples, and TJ Maxx)
5 Kellogg’s Fruit Snacks (pg. 8) 9 oz. $10/5
- 2 $1/2 Kellogg's Fruit Snacks, exp ?? (RP 8/29/10) = $8
Earn $5 off a gift card purchase. (Like paying $3/5.)
5 Kellogg’s Pop Tarts (pg. 8) 14.1 or 14.7 oz. $10/5
- 5 $0.55/1 Kellogg's Pop Tarts, exp. ?? (Tearpad coupon found at GE about a month 1/2 ago) = $4.50/5
Earn $5 off a gift card purchase. (Like MAKING $0.50.)
I plan on purchasing a gift card to The Home Depot. We need to do more work on our house and since we'll be shopping there anyway, I might as well get the gift card for there. It will be like getting the Pop Tarts for FREE and then MAKING an extra $0.50 on the gift card.
Grapes (pg. 12) $1/1 lb.
Peaches (pg. 12) $1/1 lb.
Fresh Express American Blend (pg. 12) $1/1
- $0.55/1 Fresh Express Salad, exp. 8-31-10 (found at GE in spring/summer) = FREE
[or $2/2 Fresh Express Salad, exp. ?? (tearpads currently at Shop n Save)]
(**NOTE: I have bunches of these coupons! Every time I went to the store I'd grab a couple more. I plan on stocking up - and eating - a LOT of salad in the days ahead. Still, I won't be able to eat as many salads as I have coupons for. I plan on taking my extra coupons to church and pointing others in the direction of a FREE salad. If you have extra coupons that you won't be able to use, consider doing the same thing. Don't let them go to waste. You could even leave your extras in front of the salads at GE.**)
Grape Tomatoes $1/1 pt.
Mentos Gum (not in ad) $0.99/1 (till 9/15/10)
- $0.55/1 Mentos Gum Printable = FREE