A Shop 'n Save just opened up near us and I'm really just testing the waters to see how much I like and can save at this store. Previously I put together a post of all the things I found out about Shop 'n Save and their coupon policy.
Three main things that you need to take note of: (at least at the Cranberry Twp, PA Shop 'n Save)
1. Shop 'n Save honors competitor's coupons. (grocery store coupons)
2. Shop 'n Save doubles coupons up to $0.99. (A $0.75/1 coupon will double to $1.50/1.)
3. DND coupons are not doubled.
The Kuhn's ad (at least Cranberry Twp, PA) has a $10/$100+ purchase coupon and a $5/$50+ purchase coupon this week that could be used at Shop 'n Save. Both coupons are valid June 22nd-28th and are not good on milk, cigaretts, or other items prohibeted by law.
Also, Giant Eagle just sent out new coupons for $5/$50+ purchase coupons that could also be used at Shop 'n Save. The Pine Township Giant Eagle also sent out a FREE Market District Pasta ($2.50 value) coupon. Any ideas on which product this could be used for at Shop 'n Save.
I'm on vacation this week in Alabama (for a family wedding). Expect the matchups to be a little short this week. I'm going to be focusing on the biggest deals that I see, starting with the catalina deals and such. Please feel free to share any matchups that I miss.
Don't forget to load Shop 'n Save's eCoupons to your card!
Wrap around Ad:
A lot of fresh fruit and veggies at decent/good prices - wish I was in town. : )
2 Pepsi Cubes (pg. 1) 24 pk. 12 oz. cans $13/2
- $3 instantly wyb 2 = $10/2
- $??/2 (Khun's ad or Foodland ad - probably) = $??/2
1 Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce (pg. 1) $10/10 = $1/1
- $1/1 Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, exp. 6/30/11 (SS 05/22/11) = FREE (NOTE: I don't have my coupons with me, so I can't check to see what my area received. I know that some areas of the country received $1/1, some $1/2, and others $1/3 coupons.)
2 Oscar Mayer Meat Wieners (pg. 3) regular or bun length 1 lb. pkg. $6/2
- $1 instantly wyb 2 = $5/2
- 2 $0.75/1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Target Printable = $3.50/2 ($1.75/1)
[or $1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, exp. 7/10/11 (SS 05/15/11)]
[or $1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, exp. 8/14/11 (SS 06/19/11)] (NOTE - I'm pretty sure the printable is an actual Target coupon, so it won't double. It it happens to be a MFC then it will double and the cost would be $1/1 wyb 2.)
2 Bar S Franks (pg. 3) 1 lb. pkg. $5/4 = $2.50/2
- $1/2 Bar S Jumbo Meat Franks Printable = $1.50/2 ($0.75/1)
2 Bar S Sliced Bacon (pg. 3) 1 lb. pkg. regular or thick $3.99/1 = $7.98/2
- $1/2 Bar-S Bacon Printable = $6.98/2 ($3.49/1)
10 Powerade (pg. 6) 32 oz. btl $10/10
- $2 instantly wyb 10 = $8/10
- 2 $1/5 Powerade ION4 or Powerade Zero Printable = $6/10 ($0.60/1)
1 Kraft Miracle Whip (pg. 8) 30 oz. jar $3.99/1
- $1 instantly = $2.99/1
- $0.75/1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip, exp. 7/17/11 (SS 06/19/11) = $1.49/1 (NOTE: Some areas only received $1/2 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip, exp. 7/17/11 (SS 06/19/11) - I'm not home so I can't check my coupons to see what my area received.)
2 Kraft Salad Dressing (pg. 8) 14-16 oz. btl $5/2
- $1 instantly wyb 2 = $4/2
- $1/2 Kraft Dressing, exp. 7/17/11 (SS 06/19/11) = $3/2 ($1.50/1) OR (Okay, here is where it gets interesting. . . if your Shop 'n Save will allow it.)
6 Kraft Salad Dressing (pg. 8) 14-16 oz. btl $5/2 = $15/6
- 3 $1 instantly wyb 2 = $12/6
- 2 B2G1 Kraft Salad Dressing Target Printable (cashier should take off $2.50 each) = $7/6
- 2 $1/2 Kraft Dressing, exp. 7/17/11 (SS 06/19/11) = $3/2 ($1.50/1) = $5/6 ($0.83/1)