A Shop 'n Save just opened up near us and I'm really just testing the waters to see how much I like and can save at this store. Previously I put together a post of all the things I found out about Shop 'n Save and their coupon policy.
Three main things that you need to take note of: (at least at the Cranberry Twp, PA Shop 'n Save)
1. Shop 'n Save honors competitor's coupons. (grocery store coupons)
2. Shop 'n Save doubles coupons up to $0.99. (A $0.75/1 coupon will double to $1.50/1.)
3. DND coupons are not doubled.
The Kuhn's ad has a $10/$100+ purchase coupon and a $5/$50+ purchase coupon this week that could be used at Shop 'n Save. Both coupons are valid June 1-7th and are not good on milk, cigaretts, or other items prohibeted by law.
Also, Giant Eagle has been sending out $5/$30+ purchase coupons that could also be used at Shop 'n Save. The Pine Township Giant Eagle also sent out a FREE Market District Pasta ($2.50 value) coupon. Any ideas on which product this could be used for at Shop 'n Save.
3 Breyers Ice Cream (pg. 1) 48 oz. ctn. $9/3 = $9/3
- $1.50/2 Breyer's Ice Creams Target Printable = $7.50/3
- $1/3 Breyer's Blasts!, exp. 6/19/11 (RP 05/22/11) = $6.50/3 ($2.17/1) [NOTE: Shop 'n Save may not allow you to stack a competetor's coupon with a MFC. If they don't then cost will be $2.67/1. At that point Giant Eagle has a better deal this week. $10/4 - $1/3 MFC = $9/4 ($2.25/1)] (NOTE: There are also $0.75/2 coupons out there - check ebay or the coupon clipping sites.)
4 Dole Fruit (pg. 1) 4 ct. 16-17.2 oz. bowls or 24.5 oz. jar, selected varieties $10/4
- $2 off instantly wyb 4 = $8/4
- 2 $0.75/2 Dole Fruit Bowls, exp. 6/30/11 (SS 03/27/11 #2) = $5/4 ($1.25/1)
[or ** better coupon ** $0.75/1 Dole Fruit in 100% Juice Jar, exp. 6/30 (ALL YOU May '11; Printable)]
[or $0.75/2 Dole Fruit in Gel, exp. 7/31/11 (SS 05/15/11)]
[or $0.50/2 Dole Pineapple or Tropical Fruit, exp. 6/30/11 (SS 04/10/11)]
[or $0.50/2 Dole Fruit in Gel, exp. 7/31/11 (SS 5/15/11)] (NOTE: This is just pennies, or MAKE money, after coupons and CATs at Giant Eagle this week.)