Friday, May 13, 2011

Where, Oh Where Have I Been?

(Okay, this picture has NOTHING to do with my post,
but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share it.)


Unexpectedly (for me at least) Blogger decided to do some maintenance which resulted in my inability to access my blog either yesterday or today. I was able to see the blog, but not post anything nor leave any comments. Today several posts and comments were missing and Blogger assured everyone that all would be put back to normal after they finished their maintenance. The missing comments and posts reappeared sometime this afternoon and by early evening I was once again able to access all areas of the blog.

But still you didn't see a post from me . . . that's because I had a previous engagement.  And tomorrow I will be attending a wedding.

I do plan on getting the normal Rite Aid scenarios out on time (by 8:00 pm) tomorrow night. Look for them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment