Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Shopping Trips

I realized that I haven't posted any of my shopping trips recently. I've taken pictures of them, but no posts. I
wasn't able to get out on Mother's Day (at least not to go to Rite Aid). By Monday morning, this (above) was all that I could find.  : )  We'll see what I can find at a different Rite Aid - maybe (I already got plenty of rainchecks).



Last week's haul - not all the same shopping trip.

 













 Two weeks ago, I just didn't pick up that many sale items. I can't really remember why. Maybe they were out of most items . . . and I got rainchecks.  : ) 










Instead, two weeks ago, I went on a raincheck redemption spree.     : P

(below)






Some items cost me a little bit and on some items I make money. My personal goal is that at the end of the month to have either made money or at least not have spent any, ie. cost me $0.
So far, I have achieved that every month.

(My drugstore budget is $0; my grocery-food budget is different.).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,

    Would it be possible to post links to the coupon matchups when you post pictures? I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your shopping trip pics, but sometimes I don't remember the particular deal. For instance, the M&M deal, what was that? I can't believe I missed that!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    That's a great idea! In fact, I've got a new picture to post today (from Giant Eagle shopping). I'll make sure that I link the matchups to the pictures.

    On the top picture, the M&M's single size were from 5/8 to 5/14. (http://1faithfulsteward.blogspot.com/2011/05/rite-aid-deal-and-transaction-scenarios.html)

    6 Single Serve Candy Bars (pg. 1) B1G1 reg. price $0.88/1 (my store had these priced $0.99/1) = $2.64/6
    - 2 B2G1 M&Ms Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies, exp. 5-22-11 (RP 03/27/11) = $0.88/6)

    ReplyDelete