Saturday, October 22, 2011
New to Rite Aid shopping? Visit the RiteAid page for more information.
All my scenarios will reflect my personal goal to either make money or at least not to have spent any at the end of the month - after I get my Single Check Rebate, Rite Aid gift cards, and/or MIR checks.
**Unless otherwise indicated, there is a limit of one single check rebate per item.
I wanted to say a BIG thank you to Cornelia in WA for the encouragement last week, and to all of you who have left me little notes along the way. : ) I put together these scenarios because without them, I'd be lost at the store. But I post the scenarios because of you. So many of you have told me that they have been a help to your families as well.
There has been a lot going on at my house the last couple of weeks. (I'm sure you have noticed the major drop in posts.) We had the opportunity of all getting sick together 2 weeks ago. : ) Then last week we had the chance to accompany our soon-to-be son to court for a hearing. The hearing was scheduled for 11 am, but didn't get heard until 4 pm (and got out around 6 pm). While it was a very long day, looking back I'm very thankful for the long hours sitting in the courthouse. We had the chance to meet our foster (soon-to-be) son's birth mother and two of his older sisters. As expected everyone was noticeably nervous and things were a little awkward. But hour after hour of sitting staring at each other in the courthouse really alleviated some of that tension. We came up with things to talk about. We watched each other interact. We had time to try to build some bridges. We left with our soon-to-be son's birth mom telling my husband that she was glad that we were the foster parents for her son, because she couldn't have picked a nicer family to take care of him. I know that had to have been hard for her to say. Like I said, I am thankful for the hours we spent at the courthouse.
This week was also very busy, but not quite as interesting for all of you. : )
Anyway, if you begin to wonder where I am, just know . . . I am still here and I will have the scenarios up soon, but we have had a lot going on . . . too much to mention.
1 Zicam Ultra Cold Remedy 18 ct. $7.99/1
- $2/1 Zicam Product Printable = $5.99/1
- $2/1 Zicam Item, exp. 12/31/11 (Rite Aid Flu Coupon Book) = $3.99/1
- $7 +UP Reward (Limit 1) = MAKE $3.01
2 Carefree 18-22 ct. $1/1 = $2/2
- 2 $0.50/1 Carefree Product, exp. 10/31/11 (SS 08/21/11) = $1/2
- $1/2 Carefree Product Oct. RA VV coupon = FREE
Total before coupons $9.99
- $6 (in MFC and RA coupons)
Total OOP $3.99 (Remember to use previously earned +UP Rewards to lower your OOP costs.)
earn $7 +UP Rewards from Zicam
(like MAKEing $3.01 on everything in this scenario!)
1 Kerasol Exfoliating Foot Moisturizer 30 gm $0.99/1
- $2 SCR #73 = MAKE $1.01
2 Mitchum Men's and Women's Anti-perspirant or Deodorant $3.99/1 = $7.98/2
- 2 $2/1 Mitchum Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant Oct. RA VV coupon (use your spouse's coupon too) = $3.98/2
- $2 +UP Reward (Limit 4) = MAKE $0.02
1 Simply Saline NetiPot Kit
1 Simply Saline Products B1G1 $??/2 (at least $10)
- 2 $1/1 Simply Saline Nasal Product, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 11/15/09; Printable) = $??/2
[or $1/1 Simply Saline Nasal Product, exp. 12/31/12 (SS 10/18/09)]
- $5 +UP Reward wyb $10 (Limit 4) = $??/2
- FREE MIR Simply Saline NetiPot Kit = should be FREE or possibly a moneymaker
Total before coupons at least $18.97
- $6 (in RA coupons)
- $7 +UP Reward from purchase #1
Total OOP $5.97 (Remember to use previously earned +UP Rewards to lower your OOP costs.)
- $2 SCR = $3.97
- FREE MIR Simply Saline NetiPot Kit = MAKE $??
earn $2 +UP Reward from Mitchum
earn $5 +UP Reward from Simply Saline
(like MAKEing $?? - not sure how much - on everything in this scenario!)
Other Deals I see this week:
2 Ajax Dish Liquid 16 oz. $0.88/1 = $1.76/2
- $1.50 SCR #44 wyb 2 = $0.26/2 ($0.13/1)
1 Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Intense Cleanse or Clear Control Shampoo 13 oz. $3.49/1
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, exp. 11/1/11 (RP 09/18/11) = $2.49/1
[or $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, exp. 11/28/11 (RP 08/28/11)]
- $2 SCR #30 (Limit 2) = $0.49/1
1 Yardley Bar Soap 4 pk. or Liquid Hand Soap 8.4 oz. $0.99/1
- $0.25/1 Yardley London Product , exp. 11/30/11 (ALL YOU Sept '11) = $0.74/1