Thursday, March 31, 2011

25 Organic Seed Packets for $4.99

Let me start out by saying that I'm very excited about this offer. Earlier this year I wrote a POST where I talked about my love of gardening and heirloom veggies. I even mentioned (okay - pictured) Seeds of Change in my post.

(Click on the picture to view the seed cataloge)

Now, Seeds Of Change is giving away 100 million seeds; you just have to pay shipping!

Individuals will be sent 25 packets of seeds (approx. $75 value). Shipping and handling = $4.99
Organizations will be sent 100 packets of seeds (approx. $300 value).  Shipping and handling = $14.99

Seeds will arrive in two to six weeks.


NOTE: The food site belonging to Seeds of Change can be found HERE.
The gardening site belonging to Seeds of Change can be found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. They're out of seeds.....they went through their million in 2 days!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 million . . . that's a lot of seeds!

    ReplyDelete