Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving In Huntsville, AL

We had a wonderful time in Huntsville visiting with both my family and my husband's family. There were so many people there whom we hadn't seen since we got married 10 years ago . . . and some even longer than that.

On the trip down we put our free McDonald's mocha and hot chocolate coupons to good use along with the free Target ice tea coupons (http://www.steaz.com/promotion/FreeSteaz/index.html). The teas are really quite good by the way. I intended to go shopping (couponing) while I was there and had taken all my coupons for that specific purpose, but just didn't end up with enough time nor energy to accomplish that feat. I did get the opportunity to share my couponing adventure with several aunts, cousins, and sisters-in-law. Hopefully I didn't confuse them too much.

We arrived back home Saturday afternoon with one sick baby and one little boy who was going through cousin/playmate withdrawals. I am happy to report that both are recovering. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment